In short: it was a blast! Great vibe and more than 100 members of the startup community participating at the demonight hosted by Cluj Hub. Check here the photos.
We had five startups presenting:
* Nutrifitbox (presented by Adrian Lupau),
* Mezzoport (presented by Stefan Koritar - won Best Startup award),
* Engage (presented by Despina Donca - won Best Pitch award),
* Pay24 (presented by Marius Zirbo),
* Cleverwash (presented by Alin Pausan)
Each of the startups received an invite to How to Web conference, taking place in autumn, in Bucharest.
The jury was formed by:
* Raluca State (Orange Fab Romania),
* Dan Mihaescu (GapMinder Venture Partners),
* Mircea Patachi (Clym & UNLOQ),
* Carmen Sebe (Gecad Ventures),
* Xenia Muntean (Planable),
* Dan Sturza (Fribourg Capital).
As for the fireside chat: Mircea Vadan, the event moderator, had a conversation with Raul Popa, CEO & Data Scientist, TypingDNA. We found out about how this startup began, their experience at Techstars New York, about the challenges they faced on the way, plus some advice for people who want to create a startup.
Stay tuned for the next Demo Night at the end of august, this time in Bucharest.