We decided to reschedule the 5G Technology Tour so that we can meet you in person. The program will soon be updated.
We assure you that our full attention is focused on supporting our clients and business partners through in all circumstances.
-> You can still sign up for any of the events and we'll let you know by e-mail when we set the dates.
You want to build a product based on 5G connectivity? We want to meet you!
You can work on your product with guidance from Orange experts during a hackathon that will take place at TechHub Bucharest.
Whether you have a functional product that you want to enhance, you have an idea that you want to try, or you’re a tech enthusiast who want to join one of the participating teams, we encourage you to apply. You can join us alone, or together with your team.
You will get access the technologies, support from technical and business mentors and, in the end, you will present your prototype in front of a jury. The most promising products will receive long-term support, to refine the product and bring it to the first customers, via the Orange Fab acceleration program.
Some of the confirmed mentors and jury members are:
- Emmanuel Chautard – CTO, Orange Romania
- Marius Iordache – E2E Architecture Manager, Orange Romania, the technical coordinator of Orange’s 5G network implementation in Romania
- Mihnea Dumitru – Product Development & Innovation Manager, Orange Business Services
- Dorian Draghici – Managing IoT Solutions Consultant, Orange Business Services
- Cristian Pațachia – Development & Innovation Manager, Orange Romania
- Monica Obogeanu – Startup Programs Manager, Orange Romania
Selected participants will get access during the event to equipment, technologies, APIs and conectivity options that contribute to the 5G and Internet of Things ecosystem:
- 5G, LoRaWan or LTE-M connectivity
- Live Objects, secure platform developed by Orange for IoT objects and data
- Flexible Engine, Orange Business Services' public cloud through which you can optimize, transform and easily develop business apps
- Acces to APIs like de Wi-Fi Smart City Data Feed Cyber Security events from the Business Internet Security platform
- Acces to 5G resources developed in Horizon 2020 research projects SLICENET, MATILDA, 5G-EVE și 5G-VICTORI
Participants will be selected based of professional profiles, as we receive applications and in the limit of available places.
The 5G Technology Tour will soon get to Iași, Cluj-Napoca and Brașov – the cities where Orange Romania has already launched the 5G commercial network. Find our more details!