The network of Orange Fab acceleration programs in Europe, launches an open call for startups that can benefit from the new 5G connectivity. Selected startups will get continuous support from the Orange Fab network, with dedicated mentoring and support, access to 5G infrastructure and equipment, local and international business opportunities.
With 5G, Orange is creating a more powerful, faster and smarter network. With speeds much higher than 4G, this network is so responsive and offers all the possibilities for real time, and immersive services, combining virtual reality and augmented reality. 5G will also be a network capable of connecting number of objects with an appropriate level of performance for each type of object or process: connected industrial robots, drones, connected autonomous vehicles, sensors in smart cities. Moreover, in countries with little fiber deployment, 5G will offer an alternative means to access high-speed broadband enabling for instance to wireless connect factories, mobile worksites or urban infrastructure.
We're looking for:
Innovative B2C & B2B services having some adherence with 5G:
- Cyber Security, services to reinforce customer confidence in digital services
- Digital Content, high bandwidth on demand services on mobile phone or at home and AR/VR immersive services
- Gaming, high bandwidth, low latency services which may need edge computing capacities
- Bank & Assurance services allowing operations and transactions everywhere anytime with enriched experiences thanks to AR/VR
- Health Care, remote diagnostic, real time image transfer, long distance monitoring, IoT to track health issues.
5G Infrastructures & Networks:
- Network Monitoring, control & management solutions
- Network planning and resource allocation improvement
- Hardware and software infrastructure solutions for performant, strong and green datacenter.
- Solutions solving the management of connected objects in high number
- Solutions helping the implementation of mobile broadband
- Coverage enhancing solutions for indoor and rural use